Why choose Physical Therapy
The Irish Association of Physical Therapists (I.A.P.T.) was established as the Professional Body ensuring excellence in the field of musculoskeletal health.
- The I.A.P.T represents its members who practice Physical Therapy throughout Ireland.
- All treatments performed by I.A.P.T. members adhere to the guidelines of the I.A.P.T. – ensuring the integrity of our clients and your well being and wishes, which is of the upmost importance at all times.
- Physical Therapy provides a holistic and natural approach to help to restore you to a pain free life and to full health.
- IAPT members are regulated by an independent professional association.
- Physical Therapy treatments carried out by the I.A.P.T. members are recognised by the principal health insurance providers including: VHI; Quinn Healthcare; Hibernian Aviva Health and Garda Medical Aid Society.